1) that I have a relationship with God.
2) for my loving family.
3) that we have a roof over our head and food to eat and clean water to drink.
4) that we live in a country where we can worship our God without fear of death.
5) that we have health insurance and access to great medical care.
6) that I’m still alive.
7) that I have a Bible and that I can read that Bible anytime I want or need to.
I’m sure there are many more things that I’m thankful for, but these are the ones that have come to my mind at this time. What are you thankful for??